Tuesday

In Her Own Words

About Mommy...

1. what is something mBoldom always says to you? "You better get in time out"
2. what makes mom happy? "When I make good choices"
3. what makes mom sad? "When I make bad choices"
4. how does mom make you laugh? "When you tickle me"
5. what was mom like as a child? "happy"
6. how old is your mom? "6 or 7"
7. How tall is your mom? "little"
8. what is her favorite thing to do? "Eat a banana"
9. what does your mom do when you're not around? "Watch a movie or play on the computer"
10. if your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "doing what she wants to do"
11. what is your mom really good at? "crying"
12. what is your mom not very good at? "bowling"
13. what does your mom do for her job?"make dinner and construction"
14. what is your mom's favorite food? "peas"
15. what makes you proud of your mom? "When you make good choices too"
16. if your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "tinkerbell"
17. what do you and your mom do together? "play games and snuggle"
18. how are you and your mom the same? "when we wear the same color of underwear"
19. how are you and your mom different? "we don't wear the same size clothes or shoes"
20. how do you know your mom loves you? "Because you always say you love me more"

About Daddy...

1. what is something daddy always says to you? "I'm gonna put you in the garbage can...or the washing machine to wash your attitude away"
2. what makes daddy happy? "When I make good choices"
3. what makes daddy sad? "when I don't listen to him"
4. how does daddy make you laugh? "When he says, "I'm gonna throw this out the window"" (Inside joke)
5. what was daddy like as a child? "He liked his bedroom"
6. how old is your daddy? "1 or 2"
7. How tall is your daddy? "big"
8. what is his favorite thing to do? "tickle me"
9. what does your daddy do when you're not around? "Watches scary movies"
10. if your daddy becomes famous, what will it be for? "He goes somewhere"
11. what is your daddy really good at? "saving people's lives"
12. what is your daddy not very good at?"bowling"
13. what does your daddy do for his job?"puts out the fires"
14. what is your daddy's favorite food? "Onions"
15. what makes you proud of your daddy? "When he helps people"
16. if your daddy were a cartoon character, who would she be? "One of The Three Stooges"
17. what do you and your daddy do together? "Go to the car store"
18. how are you and your daddy the same? "I have daddy's ears"
19. how are you and your daddy different? "He's a boy and I'm a girl"
20. how do you know your daddy loves you? "He says he loves me more than mommy"
I love this girl--she's a riot!

1 comment:

Oh Boy...Oh Boy...Oh Boy said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE this post!!!! What an awesome thing to hold on too...
Hope its ok but I'm totally stealing it!!!